REMOTE CONTROL SPRAY ARM
by ACE CENTRO ENTERPRISES
Contact : Mr. KEN
Tel No : 00971 2 6737900 / 055 5038200
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://acecentro.com/
CHEMICAL ADDITIVES FOR SHOTCRETING
Ace Centro Enterprises (ACE) supplies self-propelled concrete spraying equipment for the civil construction and tunneling industry. The 4 section telescopic boom offers a reach of 9 metre, all controlled single handedly with a user friendly wireless remote. The track mounted unit is specifically designed with a dual power system, offering diesel engine drive, as well as, electric motor drive. This electric drive feature, is ideal whilst operating inside tunnels, underground and confined spaces.
- A shotcrete spray team typically comprises of 3 nozzle men, who take turns at the gun to overcome fatigue. This increases labour cost.
- Productivity achieved by manual spraying, is approximately 3 to 4 m3/hour.
- Periodic rotation of Nozzle Man due to fatigue, causes inconsistent and uneven spraying of concrete, thereby resulting in wastage of material.
- Scaffolding platforms or man basket suspended from a crane, are required while spraying at heights. This involves additional equipment and increases project costs.
- Overhead shotcreting inside tunnels, subways and underground shafts is extremely tiresome for a Nozzle Man.
Solutions & Benefits:
- ACE’s hydraulic spray arm is remote control operated by 1 person.
- Since there is no restriction to the amount of material passing through the Hydraulic Spray Arm, the pump’s capacity is the only limitation in terms of productivity. Spraying of 12 to 14 m3/hour can be achieved.
- Automated spraying with the telescopic spray arm, facilitates even spraying, better finish and less rebound.
- The 4 section telescopic arm sprays up to heights of 9 metre, without the need of any scaffolding.
- Simple toggling with the remote control, moves the hydraulic manipulator nozzle around bends and overhead surfaces, especially whilst working inside tunnels and confined areas. This offers the nozzle man safety and ease of operation.
Through its sales organization in the Arabian Gulf, ACE also supplies shotcrete pumps and gunite machines to its clients in the Middle Eastern and African markets for underground metro projects, slope stabilization, shore piling works.
Please contact us on +971 55 5180550 or email@example.com with your requirements and we will be glad to provide you with an offer to suit your project.
Track mounted shotcrete manipulator system for use in dry and wet proc
If you are not Verified Buyer then Please Verify Your Email to get Quotes from Verified Suppliers.